Saturday, August 19, 2006

Nerd it up!

Hello, everyone.
Yayy!!! End of term!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Time to get me some sleep! :D
On a more professional note, another big congrats to CA60 for completing a tough year, but coming out so strong. I saw a lot of really great films last night.....those guys have a lot of talent at their disposal. Congratulations again, class 60. I wish you all the best in your future endevours.
Now, onto the vacation. I spent all day at the infamous convention, Anime Evolution, held up at Simon Fraser University. It was so much fun! This is the first time I've ever had the oppurtunity to go for all three days, so I'm going to get the most out of it.
Lots of coplayers, lots of anime, and Artist's Alley is looking better every year. Lots of talented people.
The anime walk-off? More like dance-off! Sa-weet. I feel bad that I didn't stay for the whole thing, but I just got so tired....Ah well. I'll go for round 2 tomorrow. :D
At the end of the con I'll post up some photos that my friend took. Good stuff!
Take care, everyone.
Love always,
Cady
PS - A big hug to another very dear friend of mine whom I love very much - I really hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything! You know who you are. :D

No comments: