Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aw man....not gonna make it....*snore*

Hello, dearies.
Not much new over our long weekend....one of my roommates got pretty sick, so I had to make sure she would be okay. Not that I mind taking care of her, I'm just feeling awfully drained myself...-_-
Yeah - job, school, people, health - this is also the first time I've been broke - like, FLAT broke since school started. I've done pretty up until now, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck any less. Ah well. Rogers will have no problem giving me an extension.
Hey! And, as promised, I did a couple of doodles in life drawing - I'll scan 'em up tonight. These are just silly little doodles - I don't think I'll put up some REAL life drawing. Well, maybe....we'll see.
....
I had a lot more I wanted to post, but now I can't think of anything.
Man...I need a boyfriend. At least, a very handsome man to give me a backrub. ^_^
I'll post later on tonight.
Love always,
Cady
PS - A word of advice - when you're tired, sitting in the nice warm sun with a magnificently perfect breeze will NOT wake you up. Just, y'know, letting you guys know. :D

No comments: