Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hoo haa!

Hello, my dears.

What a tiring day. *whew* Actually, permission to kvetch ----- permission granted. :D
It's really been one of those weeks, you know? Like, due to circumstances TOTALLY beyond our control, our rent is late. I've got assignments up the wazoo (but I'm on time with all of them! yay!), and work is getting more intense, now that the higher-ups are starting to take their vacations. Also, it really doesn't help that the guy I'm totally mackin' on (oh, oh! Wait! But...he has a girlfriend! Who didn't see that coming?) is hanging out in my classroom too. Wah. :p
Ehh....I've lost my train of thought. Ugh.
But, on a better note, I'm on time with all of my assignments. Wee!
But man....I am SO tired. I've gotten about four hours of sleep a night for the past couple of nights. Bleh.
I'll probably do a nicer post in a day or two....I'm sorry.
Take care, lovelies - keep your wits about you at all times.
Love,
Cady
PS - For any Nintendo DS owners out there - BUY PHOENIX WRIGHT!!!! It's the BEST DS game I've played so far! I just finished up case number four....only one more to go!! It's discontinued, but seriously, I don't care HOW many old ladies you have to shove out of the way - GET THAT GAME!!! You'll love yourself for it.
Objection!!
Heh heh....:D

No comments: