Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not much going on here...

Hey everyone~

....*sigh*.....As the title states, there is not much going on here. I feel like jumping in front of a bus if I don't get a job soon....BUT...I guess this is all part of the authentic animation experience, huh? -_-
Well, let's see...I finished Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations last week...now that was my idea of a fun Friday night. lol. ^_^ Honestly though, I started playing the last case (which, by that point, I was already in court cross-examining the FIRST WITNESS) at around...oh, noon?
I finished at 2:02 am the next morning. :3 Non-stop, I might add.
SO
I'm on a crazy fan-girl rampage of Phoenix Wright....and even though it'll be a different cast of characters (Odoroki/'Apollo Justice'), I'm still quivering in anticipation for my next bout in court.
And speaking of which....I found this video purely by accident...if you've played any of the games, you'll INSTANTLY recognize the mannerisms of Haruhi, and her totally-does-not-look-like-a-young-Prosecutor-Miles-Edgeworth friend. :P
I'll blog when some more exciting stuff comes up...I'm doing some art...gonna get that done soon....meh.

~Cady

No comments: