Ha ha ha....man, that sounds too dramatic. *_*
I'm doing 'the Four' of of Michelle Clement's blog...go check it out! (Hey Michelle, if you're reading this, how do you hyperlink?)
Okay, let's see!
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Famous Players Operations....uh...player: Yeah....I worked there for 2 1/2 years...fun, but too immature. And shutting down booth at 1 am is SCARY AS HELL. lol.
2. Night-shift construction at Save-on-Foods: Worst. Job. EVER. I was miserable, exhausted (I worked 12 am - 8:30 am), was sexually harassed, and berated by everyone. SUCKED. ASS.
3. Tim Hortons: I worked there for a total of 48 hours before I quit. Just couldn't do it.
4. Animator: Woo! I'm on my second show and second studio. Let's keep the ball rolling!
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Anchorman (Please don't ask me why)
2. Princess Mononoke (actually, almost any Miyazaki, come to think of it :3)
4 TV Shows I watch:
1. House (thanks Laurel!)
2. America's Next Top Model (cycle 9 isn't as intersting...)
3. Law & Order: SVU (What?)
4. Almost anything on the Women's Network (Don't say anything.)
4 Houses I've lived in:
1. A Best Western for 2 months when we came to Canada
2. Two in Mission
3. A nice two-bedroom in Burnaby
4. My new ground-level suite in Burnaby
4 Favorite Foods:
2. Most japanese food
3. I'm really starting to dig both mango and Barlett Pears....
4. REAL Jewish chicken soup
4 Favorite Colors:
4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1. At home, sleeping (I concur, Michelle)
2. In Japan.
3. In either Scotland or Florance, Italy
4. Shopping. (I concur again.)
4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1. Either Helga or Olga. It only worked for 'Hey! Arnold!'. Don't do it unless your daughter looks like a troll.
2. No 'magical fairy princess names', like Jasmine, or Starfire, or something dumb like that. This is reality, not an episode of Rainbow Brite.
3. For some reason, I like seasonal names....Winter, Summer, Autumn...I heard of a girl named Sunny. Very cool.
4. Hannah. I dunno...haven't met a Hanna[h] that I liked.
Now you know a bit more about me. :3