Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Been Awhile....

Hello, ladies and gents.

Yoikes....sorry it's been so long since I've blogged....been a busy couple of...weeks? I don't even know anymore. :P

Hmm....still waiting for Loreena McKennitt photos...gotta ask Laurel about that.

Working my butt off to finish this episode on time....

Hmm....good news! George has gone live!!
Check out everyone's favourite King of the Jungle here on 'The Lab'....Mr. Kevin Gamble was the guy who hired me. :3
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3973719481637047088&q=the+Lab+-+flash

I'm sick right now....bleh. I really should've stayed home today...but work beckons...! ^_^;;;

Hmmmm....nothing really exciting other than that. I need some sleep and Tylenol.

Ha ha ha ha....ah.

~Cady

1 comment:

Vicky said...

YOU FINALLY DE-LURKED. JUST when I stopped by to demand de-lurk-age D:

I hope you feel better soon!!