I have been tagged. Basically, I say seven random facts about myself. I don't talk about myself that much (at least I hope I don't!), so here goes:
1) I have vices and guilty pleasures just like everyone else, and mine are unfortunatly....really, really girly. :P I absolutly adore America's/Canada's Next Top Model, and I firmly believe that Tyra Banks should be the president of the United States. :)
2) I owned a hedgehog for almost two years. His name was Sonic (after my childhood hero...^_^), which was funny because he was fat and MEAN as hell. :3
3) I get so scared at some movies and games (like Silent Hill 4) that they make me cry.
4) My absolute, most favouritist pizza in the whole wide world is: prawns, goat cheese, and sundried tomatoes with pesto (preferrably homemade) on a whole-wheat crust. Yum! :P
5) I am part of the first 'female-only' Dungeons & Dragons group in.....probably the city. :3
6) One time, a rent-a-cop mistook me for a hooker when I was waiting for my ride home from work. I was still in my Famous Players uniform. o_O;;;
7) I took Aikido for a year when I was seventeen. Now, I'm in bellydancing, of all things. ^_^
Well, I'm not sure if I did that right, but...there you go! Little-known facts about me! I'm not terribly exciting, though. Sorry! ;P
Also, I want to mention that music I'm totally diggin' is a band called Avenged Sevenfold. I don't usually do....uh, "rock," but these guys are awesome! I recommend Strength of the World and the Beast and the Harlot. Great songs. Super hardcore. :3
Back to work!