Monday, June 25, 2007

How time flies....hoo hum. ^_^

Hello, sweeties~

*sigh* My goodness! It's been a while since my last update, hasn't it? ^_^;;;

Work, as much as I absolutly love it, is quite the uphill battle....c'mon Cady! Only about...oh, what - seven more weeks to go?
Speaking of which - ATTENTION ALL ANIMATION ENTHUSIASTS! GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE IS PREMIERING ON JULY 2ND!!
It's at 4:00 on Teletoon; channel 50.
Viva Studio B!

Hmm...what else....
Oh....I know. :3

After much too much time of being single, I now have, well...a special someone to share my time with. o^_^o
I won't give out details, because that's mean, but....wow. I'm still kind of in shock, actually. He really makes me happy, and we've only been dating since last Wednesday. I honestly can't wait to see where this goes. :3

Oh! Right! Art!
I still need to get my ass in gear and post those drawings....hmmm. I'll definatly try to do that.

Hmmmm.....oh! Yesterday was my official 'getting old' day....I'm now at the ripe ol' age of 22. Hee hee. It's all downhill from here! First your back, then your hearing, then your eyesight....*sigh*. lol

And last but not least, congratulations to CA64!! Your guys' films were amazing!! I wish you all the best, and all the luck in the world in your future endeavours. :D

Love,
~Cady

No comments: