Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's a Miracle!

Hello, dearies.
I've got two words - YE GODS. We're graduating tomorrow!! Waaaahhh!! I'm so excited....honestly, I totally don't know what to do with myself...I'm finishing up some little projects here and there....mostly just killing time. I've got to go grab a nice skirt for tomorrow. Hmmm....
Speaking of little jobs, my old friend Shari got me a little 'gig' - drawing Pokemon at a kid's birthday party! It was actually really fun - I brought some art supplies, and all of my old Pokemon cards (I started collecting when they FIRST came out, so I've got a bunch of really rare first-editions)....The kids got a total kick out of it. The only thing that sucked was that I was really sick. I tell ya - when it hurts even to blink, eight screaming eight-year olds don't sound too nice. :D
But really - the family was so nice, the house was clean, and everyone was so friendly. I had a blast. And hey - I made $25 an hour! Not bad!
So much has happened in the past week...and I can't even begin to write it all down.
I'll make more frequent posts in a few days.
Love,
Cady
PS - Oh! Right! Studio tours!
On Tuesday and Wednesday, my class (only four of us on Wed) went out to Studio B, Bardel, Mercury, and Monkeypaw studios. The studios were awesome, and everyone was great to talk to. But really, I had the most fun being a "tourist" with Jim (our tour guide and ex DIP instructor) and the rest of my class. We went all over Vancouver, and ate out, and bought a bunch of silly little things. Fun! :D

No comments: