Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Omens

Hello, everyone.
Well, this is it - I'm done.
Done, done done.
My one-year course at VFS is done! ^_^ Weeee!
Grad night was really cool...I was a little choked that some of my classmates ditched us, but hey - what can you do?
Once again, I just want to say how proud I am of everyone...you guys all worked so hard throughout the year, and I wish you guys all the best in your future endevours! Viva CA63!
I don't want to count my chickens, but I also might have an interview this Friday at Studio B...! :D
We'll see what happens. Good things may come out of it! ^_^
Speaking of omens...is anyone else a little weirded out by the sudden snowfalls we're getting? Snow on Monday, and, well, I'm up east in Mission right now, where it started snowing....fifteen minutes ago? And, wow...there's a LOT of snow. o_O;;;
Be careful, residents of Mission! I know you're all terrible drivers when there's snow!!!
Take care,
~Cady

No comments: