Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Crunch Time

Hello, my sweeties. :D
Wow....you ever wake up, look at the calender, and wonder how the HELL you misplaced an ENTIRE YEAR?!
......
My class graduates in...what....about two and half weeks? Honestly, it feels like I just finished fretting about getting a student loan. Like, I know I sound corny, but, wow. This year just flew by. Four whole seasons. Twelve months! Ahhhh!!
Well, hopefully after this, I'll be able to get a job...well, a REAL job. Not that EB Games is bad, mind you - I work with wonderful people, and hey - I get to sell video games for a living. How bad could it be? But, after working this hard, I feel I'd like to challenge myself in other venues than retail customer service. Let's see how lucky I get. :D
I'm acutally having a lot of fun in Flash. I can't wait to start screwing around with it at home...fun animations! Sprite animations! Weee! Phoenix Wright spoofs, here I come!
Speaking of which, Phoenix Wright: Justice for All is a FABULOUS game! (In-game joke...heh heh.) Go out and buy it! Or borrow a DS and play it! If you play one great narrative game this year, make it PW. Seriously.
Well, I should get back to it....maybe I'll post some life drawing when I make my grad portfolio. We'll see what happens. ^_^
Take care~
Cady

No comments: