Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Once again....

Hello, once again.
Alright - the second one is of Sora, from the famed Kingdom Hearts series. I was doodling him in class, realizing that when I draw him, he has quite the resemblance to Ash Ketchum, the imdominatble child star of Pokemon.
Huh....I probably should've colour-corrected these before I posted them. Oh well.
What else....ah yes! I'm totally done rough animation! Wait....I think I already posted that. Nevermind.
What else...oh! The Nintendo Wii is SO COOL!!! I worked the Wii release at my store, and honestly, I have to say that it was the best line-up I've ever worked with. I played security, so even when I had to go out and tell everyone that we were all sold out, they were really good about it. If you think about it, a vast majority of the line-up were all Nintendo fan-boys, who are some of the nicest people in the world. It was great.
But then...:D
My roommate bought one as well, along with Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Trauma Center: Second Opinion. I was a little disappointed with TC, though. I mean, I have the first one for the DS, and the Wii one is EXACTLY THE SAME. Like, WORD FOR WORD. So far, the only difference is that after a certain story point, you're introduced to a new playable character somewhere else in the States. Oh, yeah, and the art is a BIT different. I'm willing to give it a chance, though.
Zelda? Fucking sweet. Totally awesome. I mean, you have Link, who's already super hot, and he's a werewolf?! How much more do you need in a game? I'm set! I don't need anything else!
But really, it's great. It's suprisingly easy to control with the Wiimote and the Wiichuck. They did a great job.
And who could forget my lovely Final Fantasy III? It's SO CUTE! Way to go, Akihiko Yoshida. :D
Anything else exciting? Ah, yes.
I'm sick.
I caught a cold yesterday, and I've been staying home all day in bed. Fever, headache, runny nose....gawd. And still so much clean-up to do. Well, I'm heading off to school tomorrow, regardless of how I feel. Although even sitting upright takes a tremendous amount of effort....
I'm off to bed (even though that's where I've been for about 90% of my day...).
ACHOO!
*sniff*
Goodnight, everyone. Stay dry and warm, and don't forget to wash your hands often. :D
Love,
Cady

No comments: