Monday, November 19, 2007

IM in ur studio...

....beggin 4 a jobz. -_-;;;

Well, it's official...as of Friday, I am an unemployed shmo. WAH. After all the kicking and screaming I did...well...there's nothing you can do about a shortage of work, right?
Well, moving on, let's take a look at an exciting recap of events, shall we? Like...

~The release of Rock Band! Woo! I know I want one! :D
~My friend and former VFS-er Michelle got married on Saturday! Michelle, Tzanko...shine on, you crazy diamonds! Congratulations!!
~Again, promoting my art blog...ye-haw....lol.
~This....I saw this on Joystiq.com, and it nearly made me cry. It's a lovely little story centered around the Gamecube smash-hit Animal Crossing. (The music playing is the piano version of 'To Zanarkand' from Final Fantasy X). Go tell your Mama and/or Papa that you love them. <3

Y'know, I thought I had a lot more to talk about, but I guess not. :S Ah well.
Have a great week, everyone!

~Cady

No comments: