Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Important News Bulliten

Hello everyone!

My goodness...it's been how long since my last post? o~_~o
Heh heh...whoopsie-daisy. Been awfully busy with unpacking, work, and the like.... :S

Anyways, onto the juicy stuff - first of all, Happy Halo 3[-ing] to any of the eager participants! I hope your midnight campout was as much fun as you had hoped...Of course, I'm sure playing the actual game will be much more enjoyable. ^_~

Man, I gotta get myself an Xbox 360....

Hmmm....what else? Oh...Due to the unfortunate situation we're all in called reality, I had to break the news to my dear friend that I cannot accompany her on her trip to Israel. For as much planning as I did, there's just no way I can safely afford it, plus my job ends around that time, so...yeah. It was just too risky. ;_____; Believe me, it really sucked.

....Y'know, I thought I had more stuff to talk about...I'm sure it'll come to me soon.

Happy wint--I mean, autumn, everyone....those in the Vancouver area will know what I'm talking about. ^_~

~Cady

No comments: