Sunday, December 10, 2006

For Whom the Bell Tolls...

...It tolls for those who don't have their clean-up done. x_x
Well, we're on the proverbial home stretch, here. One week until our Christmas break, and really only one more week of 'free' (I use the term VERY loosely) to do the grunt-work for our films.
I'm half-way through my clean-up, but I've done pretty much all of my tough scenes, so there are really just easy ones ahead. :D Not to mention that I'm colouring them about as fast as I'm cleaning them up.
I'm honestly a bit scared. I'm so tired, and I'm not sure I can get this done.....
But, where there's a will, there's a way. I certainly haven't come this far just to give up.
I drew another nice pic that I'm proud of....when I get a chance, I'll scan it in.
Take care, everyone.
Love,
Cady

No comments: