Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Work work work....

Hello, lovlies.
I hope things are well for the masses.
Me? I'm doing alright, all things considered. When I get my sound files to work, I'll post up a quick scene that I'm done animating. I'm really proud of how it turned out. :D (Although, it's only rough still.)
Hmmmm....other stuff besides school....ah yes.
Playstation 3.
What a fuck up that was! Soosh, Sony! As VG Cats stated it, "it was an overwhelming success due to an EXTREME lack of goods." Bah. I'm really glad I didn't work the opening....:P
Yeah, what else...oh! Equilibreum is a really cool movie. Go Batman! Cristian Bale should be in every movie ever made. Even, like, the Sound of Music. Yeah. That would be fucking sweet. :D
That's about it. I have a mush brain, and I must go and clean the fridge. *sigh*
My duties never cease.
Take care,
Love,
Cady
PS - Woof!

No comments: