Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wow, time for an update! o_O;;;

Hello everyone~

My goodness! It's been a busy....two weeks? Has it been that long since my last post? : /
Heh heh....oops. :3
Anyways, first off - I'M WORKING AGAIN!!! XD
Yeah! I started at a small gaming studio called 'Fit Brains.' They do flash-based PC games that train you brain, much along the same lines as Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training for the Nintendo DS. I can't say any more than that, y'know...the games haven't even been released yet. ^_^;;
Really though, I'm so happy to be working again. It's incredibly hard work (I had to bring work home on my first day...! ;___; ), but honestly, I couldn't be happier. ^_^
And hey, when they go gold (officially announced), look for my art! XD
So, I'm working, still have a Deviant Art account...
New Years was nice...I poured myself a [few] drink[s], sat down, and just....wrote. I wrote down all my goals, what I want out of the new year of 2008, things I want to buy...and then I just wrote.
To be honest, I haven't kept journal, much less written in one, since...oh, highschool? I was really surprised by how much I had to say (thirteen pages!), and I felt so refreshed. Like someone hit the reset button on my head. It was such a clarifying experience....so I'm experimenting with keeping a journal.
Hmmm....I thought I had more to talk about....guess not. :3 Well, my friggin' scanner died in a power outage, so....rawr. Next paycheck, I'll wrangle up $100 and grab a CanoScan LIDE 90 (that's what I have at work).
Well, I'm gonna get ready for bed...Keep safe, and happy new year, everyone!
Here's to success for you all!

~Cady

No comments: