Friday, August 03, 2007

*whew*!

Wow, I never knew I could be this busy....

First of all, George is a rap next Friday (Aug. 10)....For as much as I'm pretty sure I've lost years of my life, I wouldn't trade this experience for the world...I met the most amazing people, and I learned so much. A pre-emptive thank you and I love you to all my Studio B folk!

Next, I'm moving! Yup! Time for a change of pace and location. Let's see what I can come up with....

....and while speaking of a change of pace, the following Monday I'm starting at Bardel! No break from the beating of George, but that's okay. I'll have my nice maple tea to keep me happy....

....Oye. So much to do.

And, for once, I'm actually drawing for pleasure again! Let's see if I can actually get this one up too....lol.

Chow, guys.

~C

1 comment:

Michelle said...

who-ho!! yay for many drinks! i never thought i would hear you say 'many drinks'...hurray!..he he...i cried a teensy bit in H.P...sooo good, omigosh! way better than i imagined! it's so weird to not be at the B...hang in there! it's almost over! =) have fun!