Friday, July 28, 2006

Some recommendations.....

Hello again!
Just thought I'd throw down a couple of recommended....well, anything. Mind you, these are just personal opinions.... ^_^
Video Games - Anything Sonic the Hedgehog (anyone see the preview for the new Sonic [360, PS3]? Friggin' incredible!!), and anything from Atlus/NIS America. I'm a HUGE fan of anything from their Shin Megami Tensei series (for the PS2, there's Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1&2, and Devil Summoner in September). My roommate and I also love Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Awesome voice overs.
Anime - Uhhh...I enjoy a pretty broad range, but for starters, try the popular 'basics,' like Cowboy Beebop, Fullmetal Alchemist (watch it in JAPANESE, for God's sake!!), and....uhhh....eh....I'm drawing a blank. I'll get back to this one.
Webcomics - Penny Arcade! (www.penny-arcade.com), VG Cats (www.vgcats.com), Ctrl-Alt-Del (www.ctrlaltdel-online.com), Girly (www.go-girly.com), White Ninja Comics (www.whiteninjacomics.com), and Dr. McNinja (www.drmcninja.com). These are just starters.
Tea - Chai tea is awfully tasty. Mmmm....Red Rose, oh! Tetley makes a wicked Earl Grey Green Tea. So good.....! My current favourite is Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla White Chai. Throw in some sugar and soy milk....oh! To die for, darling.
Well.....*murmer* I should get back to homework. That pixie dust ain't gonna animate itself....:P
A simple note - these are just some VERY broad recommedations. Never hesitate to get out there and try that new ethnic food, or dive into a book you would't normally read. The world is so large - never limit yourself. :D
Love,
Cady

No comments: