Friday, July 28, 2006

Hello world! Hear me roar!

Hello lovlies!
My name, or the one you get to see, is Cady. :D
Currently, I am a young student (21! Ack!) taking Classical Animation in loverly British Columbia. Uhhh....hm. I've never really had a blog before....what to say....
Oh!
I decided to get a blog so I can be cool just like everyone else. Nothing makes my day better than conforming to what pop culture tells you to. Now, where's my Starbucks.... ;D
Seriously though, I'm a full-time student also pulling a job. I'm also lucky enough to work at an EB Games to satiate my video game (semi) addiction.
As for stuff about me, I like, as mentioned before, video games, drawing, anime, role-playing (yeah D&D 3.5! Just hit level 7! Woot!), reading web comics, and lately, sleeping. ^_^ But, that's not to say I don't enjoy the finer things in life. I greatly enjoy cooking (I'm no Iron Chef, but I've got a wider cooking range than Kraft Dinner), cleaning my apartment, and basically being motherly. Don't ask why. Also, there is nothing in exsistance better than a nice cup of tea shared with people you love and care about. If there is, then I've yet to find it.
I'm totally nerding it out in the best province in Canada, and I couldn't be happier. I just wish the homework load would let up....! o_O;;;
I'm pretty senile, so I'll try and remember to update on a regular basis.
Take care,
Love,
Cady

No comments: