Monday, January 01, 2007

30 Shorts for 30 Days

Hello, everyone.
First off, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas/Channukah, and all the best to you in 2007.
To the hard-working animators in my class - home stretch, guys! This is our LAST TERM!! Holy crap! *_*
Now, while looking for a good Flash tutorial (that program is fucking IMPOSSIBLE to understand!!), I revisited a wonderful flash site - Bitey Castle. He used to have great tutorials....I wonder where they went.... :(
Anyways, apparently he started his own little animation marathon titled '30 Shorts for 30 Days.' Each flash short ranges from 5-30 seconds, and is literally about anything and everything. This man is probably the greatest flash animator I've seen yet, so this, along with the award-winning Bitey of Brackenwood series, is definatly worth a look.
All the best in the new year!
Love,
Cady
PS - 'Stroll' is my personal favourite. :D

No comments: